Brockhurst was founded in 1884 at Church Stretton, Shropshire. It was named after Brockhurst castle situated in its grounds which was built by King Henry II in 1156. During its early days, the school was closely associated with the Royal Navy. Brockhurst moved from Shropshire to Marlston House near Newbury in 1945 as a consequence of disruption during WWII.
The Choir will again appear as guests of the Thatcham Rotary this time at this most prestigious venue in Newbury. We are looking forward to linking up with the organisers here and continuing our long standing friendship with the Rotarians of Thatcham.